Saturday 1 February 2014

Challenge #31

Welcome to Saturday and a brand new challenge here at Addicted to CAS.

We had an amazing amount of entries for our last challenge! Thank you so much!

Just a friendly reminder of the basic rules for our challenge:
Your project MUST be Clean and Simple
You may join in a total of 10 challenges including ours
PLEASE no backlinks. Your work must be new

Thanks for your understanding.


We also have some wonderful news :)  We have a new Design Team member joining us at ATCAS.
Please  give a warm welcome to
 Michelle Lupton! 


Here we go with a new code word that was chosen by the super talented Jaydee-


We all need a little love ... so show us your love (sweetie, family, pets, hobbies).  There's lots of range with this challenge.  




Our CAS Perfectionist will be able to choose 5 digis from the store.



We have the great pleasure of introducing you to our Guest Designer for the month of February-

Anni Lerche.  Welcome Anni!!



"Hello, I am Anika (aka Anni or Annikarten) and I’m from Germany. For 15 years now I´ve lived in the beautiful city Berlin and I am married. I work as a math-teacher at a vocational college; to perform handicraft work is a perfect compensation for that.

From the cradle I grew up in a family of creative hobbyists, whereas I always only loved working with paper – I am wasted on needlework.

Into stamping I am since 2008, I love clean and simple cards, and yet eventually my cards often turn out to be somewhat more complex. I love the soothing paper piecing and resist techniques. You can see all my projects at annikarten.blogspot.ca."



Here is the inspiration from the Design Team to get you all started -


Anni - Guest Designer


Sandie -using sponsor digi sentiment



Karen - using sponsor image



Vicki



Michelle



Sylvia




Loll



Marie



Deepti



Shana


Harriet





14 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards from all the design team. Love them all! Congrats Michelle on joining these lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Always love the LOVE theme! It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge. I look forward to meeting the winner. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are amazing cards. I love all of them! I better get started on one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what great cards by the DT! So many great Valentine and Love card ideas here...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Love cards. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted my card again...the link didn't work the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Michelle to the Design Team! How lucky you are to have her! And congratulations to Anni for the Guest Designer appointment! What fabulous inspiration you have provided your readers with your stunning cards!! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Inspiration Girls xx
    Congratulations Michelle, How fab is that :o)) Have Fun xx
    Hi Anni, Hope you have fun too...I am sure you will.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful DT creations, thank you for the challenge, I think it's my first time because I don't normally do CAS! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful inspiration as always

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfectly timed cue word; Congrats to Michelle for joining the team. Fabulous inspiration from the whole team ~ thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.